Medisex conducts sexuality awareness programmes periodically, for people from various sectors, to promote healthy sexual, emotional and reproductive life. They are:
- BASE (Basic Awareness in Sexuality Education) programmes for children, adolescents, parents, counsellors, social workers, medical and paramedical professionals, teachers and others.
- Workshops on sexual and reproductive health for newlyweds and couples planning for marriage
- Well-Parent workshops- workshops on parenting?
- Workshops on marital therapy for couples going through conflicts and issues;
- Awareness programmes on assisted reproduction, surrogacy, artificial insemination, and adoption;
- Seminars and workshops related to increasing awareness and intervention on sexual, social and relational issues like premarital sex, sexual addiction, live-in couples, contract marriages, sexual exploitation, sexual harassment, prostitution, child sexual abuse, sexual minorities, single parent families, broken families and HIV/AIDS affected families.
- Sex-related group therapy programmes.
- Telephone Helpline programmes.
- Programmes in various Television channels on sexuality and relationship issues.
- Publication of Medisex Bulletin.
- Publication of books, booklets and hand-outs pertaining to sexual issues and problems in relation to Indian culture.
- Manufacturing of equipment useful in diagnosis and treatment of sexual problems.